1995 Range Rover 4.0 SE - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old January 22nd, 2005, 01:25 AM
ember
ember bane

1995 Range Rover 4.0 SE $8250

Up for sale is my wife's '95 4.0SE. Reason for selling, we are upgrading to a new one. This Range Rover has been great to us. It is Epsom green with tan interior and has 131K miles on it. I would like somewhere around $8250 for it. If you are not familiar with these vehicles, they are the perfect blend of luxury and capability. This Rover is completely loaded with leather, sunroof, power everything, dual climate control, 6 disc changer, class III trailer hitch, running boards, trip computer, ambient temp., heated front and rear windshields, headlight wipers, dual airbags, alarm system with keyless entry, adjustable air suspension, full time four wheel drive with traction control, heated leather seats, anti-lock brakes, automatic transmission, front brush bar,rear light guards, alloy wheels, etc. The air suspension works flawlessly, as does the traction control. The traction control is unbelievable and fascinating; it will actually inch its way up solid ice. There is no rust on the vehicle that I have seen, the body panels are aluminum. There has never been any bodywork or wrecks/accidents, and the paint looks good. The body has no dents or dings except it is missing part of the ''V'' in Rover on the hood (see photo). The climate control works very well as does the rest of the power options. There are no warning lights illuminated, so all the systems are working, as they should. We are the second owners, therefore I have all the records and books for it. I also have the original switchblade style keyless entry remote. All around, the vehicle is nice and clean in and out and has been well cared for. Questions will be happily answered. If you would like additional photos please ask. Thank you for looking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 23rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
RoverChic
D-90 Source P.I.
02 D2, 13 E350 AMG, 11 Ford F350

Send Pics please to: lucky57@cox.net

Thank you in advance.
Old January 24th, 2005, 12:40 AM
ember
ember bane

photos sent, check your email.