Like probably many other sellers on here, I never thought I'd ever sell my Defender, but in an effort to "thin the herd" and simplify things, I have decided to sell it.
It's a pretty much bone-stock 1995 NAS Defender 90 with 101,XXX miles on it. I've had it since 2007, and it has been a great, problem-free vehicle.
- Since I've had it, I've ALWAYS used Mobil 1 synthetic oil and Mobil 1 filters.
- It'll come with a Surrey Top and a BRAND NEW OEM Bestop-brand convertible top still in the unopened box
- BFGoodrich A/T KO tires have less than 5,000 miles on them
- ARB bull bar front bumper
- 10,000 lb (brand new) winch
- Best I can tell, the truck has always lived in the south, and as a result, it's about as rust-free an example of a D90 as you'll find
If you're interested and/or have any questions, please respond to this thread or call me at the number listed in one of the included photos. Thanks for looking! David