For sale to a good home is our 1995 Defender 90 Station Wagon. Details of this unique and extremely competent off-road vehicle follow here:
• North American Specification
• #273 of 500 imported to the US in 1995
• 3.9 liter EFI V8 engine (182 bhp, 232 lb. ft. torque)
• Full-time 4-wheel drive w/ center-locking differential
• Standard full interior roll cage with front-half exterior roll cage
• Bull bar will standard Land Rover light guards
• Original aluminum hard-top 'station wagon' version of the D-90 body configuration
• 5-speed manual transmission. Manual transmissions only offered on D-90s imported during the 1995 model year.
• Second owner. Purchased from its original owner in 1999 from Miller Automobile Corporation in Darien, CT.
• Current mileage 71,000
• Color: Arles Blue body with white top
• Original interior in grey tartan cloth, with grey vinyl interior coverings
• Four, original inward-facing rear jump seats
• Sunroof, cubby box with drink holders and hidden Clarion CD-radio and CD-changer
• Hella 550 fog lamps
• Hella 3000 extended-beam driving lamps
• Warn winch with rollers
• All original tools
• Trailer hitch
• Replaced fuel pump December 2008
• New rear-facing work light, new radiator in December 2010
• New exhaust system, replaced power steering hoses, replaced all water system hoses, replaced speed sensor, new radio antennae in March 2010
• New brakes (pads, rotors, wheel bearings, new calibers in all four wheels) in December 2011
Our D90 has been driven mostly on-road, in-town and driven very carefully when off-road. Many years of faithful service ahead. Listing for $28,000. Serious inquiries only. Please call Steve at 617-418-0540 or email email@example.com
And, just in case any of this is news to you:
Ground Clearance 9"
Approach angle 51 degrees
Departure angle 35 degrees
Break over angle 34 degrees
Track width 58.5"
Height (with optional roof rack on Station Wagon) 91.3"