1995 Defender 90
Coniston Green Station Wagon
Stock plus the following:
* ARB Front Brushguard
* Rear light guards
* Stainless cat-back exhaust
* Stainless hardware replacement kit
* Car Defender disabler
* IPF 868 lights mounted on the ARB
* K&N Air Filter
* Sony AM/FM with removable faceplate
* Orange Bushing replacement set (included, not installed - yet)
* Sheepskin seat covers
* LR Spare tire cover
* Two bar roof rack
New parts recently installed/work done:
* Water pump, hoses, thermostat
* Rotor, cap, wires, plugs
* PCV hoses, belts
* Bilstein steering damper
* Steering Ball Joints and alignment
* Oil change at 60K ( I'll change the oil before it is picked up by a new owner)
There are a couple of parking lot dings, a scratch by the fuel filter and a mechanic induced dent at the front left quarter panel. Otherwise, above average condition
Price: Locally advertised at $24,500 OBO.
I have been offered $22,000 as a trade-in, which is the Black Book (auction) value.
Any reasonable offer will be considered, no trades though, thanks.
Contact me at email@example.com
or leave a post
I need to go to a car that gets better mileage for my new commute (70 miles a day, 5 days a week). I am located in South FL.
I could not get my photos to post, E-mail pictures available.
The Vehicle has been sold - 1-15-05