1995 Black d-90 for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 30th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Ryan Chadwick
1995 Black d-90 for sale

I bought this truck from Andrew Vick( board member) about a year ago in Basalt. I have probably put about 1000 miles on it since and it has been garaged and taken care of that Andrew had put into it. She runs great and I haven't had any issues, but I am moving back east and I would like to sell it before I go... It has 150k miles on it and I had it serviced. No leaks and mechanically its sound, I had a compression test on it when I bought it. It still has a synch issue from 1st to 2cnd gear, but as long as your shifting at low rpm it shifts smooth. Tread is like new and I have both tops for it. the truck is in Aspen. Make me an offer!

This is what Andrew had posted when I bought the truck:
In 2006, the following standard parts have were replaced: , fuel filter, cap, rotor, coil, wires, plugs, starter, battery, hoses, belts, fan clutch, radiator rodded, and new front calipers and pads all around.

In 2007, the following parts were replaced: fuel pump, fuel filter and repacked all hubs.

2008 has brought new hoses, belts, heater core, new front calipers and pads.

I change the oil every 3-4,000miles and have also changed the fluid in the differentials, transmission and transfer case religiously. There are 2 tops with this truck: a near perfect fiberglass hard top, and a not near perfect soft top that I use as a Surrey top in the summer. The windows are there, but I have not zipped them in.

The following are extras and modifications to stock, some installed by me, and some present when I bought it in January of 2006 from a member of this board:

OME 2” springs
OME shocks on the front, Billsteins on the rear
5 Brand new (500 miles) 285/75/16 BFG Mud Terrain KM2 tires
ARB lockers front and rear (not presently hooked up, have new lines and new switches)
Safari Guard diff guards front and rear
SlickRock Fabrication’s sliders (last ones for Defender made by Dave hisself)
2 Hella HID 4000 lights on a factory light bar, secured with Bari Nuts.
Tuffy center console box (just had them re-powder coat it, new pad and lock last summer)
Stainless Steel door studs
Full interior rubber everything: mats front and rear, toe-kick boxes, shift surround etc.
var ebayItemID = '280349873610';var ebayItemRevisionTime = '0';var ebayAskSellerURL = 'http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion&requested= nantucketice&iid=280349873610&redirect=0&SSPageNam e=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI';var httpReferer = 'http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALN LK&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&gbh=1&MyEbay=&gues t=1';var sUrl = "http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDesc&s2=2";
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	defender 90 1.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	19806  

Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:54 AM

Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:02 PM
Ryan Chadwick
I am advertising it in the local papers for $19k or b.o.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

1995, 90, 95, ac, d-90