I am putting my 1994 NAS Defender 90 up for sale. I hate to see it go as it has been a passion and labor of love but I am moving to Dallas and not sure how much use I will get out of it. Also it does not have A/C.
I have done too much work on it to list here so I have attached my registry that outlines most of the restoration. I can say definitely I have spent over $25,000 over the past 2 years of ownership on repairs and upgrades.
Honestly it is a fantastic example and is restored to rugged every day driver condition. This is not a garage queen but is done very well particularly for those who would like to use it as a beach runner, daily driver or off road fun. I have received many compliments on it.
Few additional things to note:
- It comes with a painted 1994 NAS original fiberglass hard top in great condition with all hardware AND a new (less than year old) black canvas soft top (RN)
- It comes with all original 1994 Defender alloy wheels AND the Michelin tires and wolf wheels you see in the pictures
- It currently has just under 130,000 original miles (I am 3rd owner)
- Brand new Warn 8000 lb winch
- It runs strong and drives on the highway for hours at 75mph without breaking a sweat
- It has a clean New Hampshire title that I hold and will transfer to new owner in exchange for cash/bank check
If interested please send me a PM and I can send you a lot more detail on all the mechanical items I have done to the vehicle and answer any questions.
I also have a sizable all original/OEM LR parts department for this specific vehicle I would be willing to sell as a package (rather not break up) to the buyer. Too much to list here but I will send a list if interested.
Sale price is $54,000 US.