After putting this up briefly for sale and deciding to keep it, I am officially putting my 1994 NAS Defender 90 up for sale. I hate to see it go as it has been a passion and labor of love but I have not been using it as much as I used to and would love to see it go to someone who will.
I have done too much work on it to list here so I have attached my registry that outlines most of the restoration.
Few things to note:
- It comes with a painted 1994 NAS original fiberglass hard top in great condition with all hardware already crated by professional moving company AND a newer black canvas soft top (RN).
- It comes with all original 1994 Defender alloy wheels AND the Michelin tires and wolf style wheels you see in the pictures
- It currently has just under 130,000 original miles (I am 3rd owner)
- Brand new Warn 8000 lb winch with OEM factory "under mount" that are hard to find
- It runs strong and drives on the highway for hours at 75mph without breaking a sweat
- It has a clean New Hampshire title that I hold and will transfer to new owner in exchange for cash/bank check
If interested please send me a PM and I can send you a lot more detail on all the mechanical items I have done to the vehicle and answer any questions. I also have many more pictures.
Lastly I have a sizable all parts department for this specific vehicle I would be willing to include with a full offer price.
Sale price is $54,000 US.
Vehicle is currently where I reside in Texas.