1994 Defender 90 Super Clean w/ European Metal Hard Top - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old June 12th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Adam Armendariz
Adam Armendariz
1994 Defender 90 Metal HT

Talking 1994 Defender 90 Super Clean w/ European Metal Hard Top

This is a 1994 Defender 90 w/ a 5 spd, V8, 3.9 liter engine w/ 99K, A/C, power steering, 4WD, and has the sport package-full cage, brush guard, towing, and running boards. The person who owned it before me used it for a daily commuter to San Fransisco and racked up about 40K miles on it. Since owning it, I have put only 4,000 miles on it and never did any hard wheelin in it. The previous owner replaced the clutch and tranny, probably due the stop and go of Frisco traffic, and had everything serviced at the LR in Frisco. The car has always been garaged (until a month ago-bought another toy) and has no oxidation, rust, body wrought or major chips on paint. I am selling it due to the lack of use and don't like it being outside. The only problem I had w/ the car was a burst oil cooler line and replaced thermostat, it was just smogged 12/05. The only flaw on vehicle is a small 2" x 1" dent on the front pass. side fender- which is hard to see because it is blocked by brush guard. It also has newer BF Goodrich A/T tire w/ 4,000 miles on them. Kelly Blue book this vehicle at over $28,000 w/o any extras.
Extras include: 4 Hella Rallye Lights and assembly (currently not on vehicle), Genuine LR diamond plated & black powder coated rocker panels and wings, new EMU front and back shocks, new Optima 800 battery, European metal hard top- painted red & white- the top is rhino lined on the inside w/ diamond plate on the inside door and has a flip-up sun roof. Custom full roll cage to fit hard top- better than original, original protective under coating-a little weathered but still has coating, Spintech exhause system, and a Sony Explod CDplayer. I have box speakers sitting in the back- that will need to be mounted-have not reset them since cage rebuild. I live in Paso Robles, CA and you are welcomed to come take it for a ride or you can e-mail me at sylvia100@charter.net To see pictures go to:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...AbN3Ldk2ZsmLiw I really hate to sell it, the car runs perfect but can't justify it to my wife to keep it. It is super clean, always garaged, rust free rarely off-roaded Defender w/ a European Hard Top, new tranny and tires..won't find one nicer at this price.......$24,000 OBO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 22nd, 2006, 12:12 PM
munchie64
wood det

i'd love to see more pics...if my truck sells on ebay in a couple days i'd definitely like to consider yours...
woody@carousol.com
thanks
Old July 22nd, 2006, 06:01 PM
Adam Armendariz
Adam Armendariz

Talking 1994 D-90

D-90 is still for sale, have a few low ball offers and a lot of out of state people wanting to see it, I will send some more pics to your e-mail. I have reduced price to $22,500 and have refused all offers below $20,000. Thanks for your Interest- Adam

Follow-up Post:

PRICE REDUCED TO $22,500. PLEASE NO OFFERS BELOW $20,000 AND NO TRADES- THANKS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 22nd, 2006, 06:22 PM
Adam Armendariz
Adam Armendariz

Red face 1994 D-90 W/ Metal Hardtop Super Clean $22,500 Obo

Just Reduced Price To $22,500 Obo. See Previous Thread For Pics And Can Be On Tradeepress In California. Please No Trades And No Offers Under $20,000. Thanks!!
Old July 25th, 2006, 08:07 AM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
adam, wrong place to post but ........did you find the windshield bracket for the bimini top? thanks. if not it's for sale for the 75.00. thanks
Old July 25th, 2006, 09:51 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Threads have been merged

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old July 27th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Griffm3
Kelly Griffin

i am interested please send me more pics to griffinkelly@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
1994, 90, defender 90, hard top