1994 Defender 90 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old June 12th, 2014, 12:51 PM
tkavan01's Avatar
tkavan01
Status: Offline
Trevor K
94 d90 #1304
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Minden, NV
Posts: 521
1994 Defender 90

See Craigslist add.
http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/4516952973.html

If anyone in the area wants to come see it great, not in any hurry to sell just never going to get to it.

I know I'll get crap but i'm not really going to go around taking 400 pictures of random spots, come out and see it if you are interested, tahoe is fun during the summer.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old June 12th, 2014, 04:07 PM
xjahx's Avatar
xjahx
Status: Offline
JAH
'93 NAS 110, '94 NAS ST, '85 90 PU
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MVY, ACK
Posts: 473
Registry
Sold.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old June 12th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Rocky's Avatar
Rocky
Status: Offline
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colonies Aka Boston
Posts: 8,771
You'll still get crap for not posting pictures of your truck. No price posted to.
__________________
A friend of mine runs a land rover / range rover specialty repair shop. Based on his experience, they are capable of stopping anywhere, anytime, at any cost.

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old June 12th, 2014, 04:30 PM
rijosho's Avatar
rijosho
Status: Offline
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 16,557
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjahx View Post
Sold.
We don't know you.
__________________
Quote:
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old June 12th, 2014, 04:45 PM
xjahx's Avatar
xjahx
Status: Offline
JAH
'93 NAS 110, '94 NAS ST, '85 90 PU
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MVY, ACK
Posts: 473
Registry
Long time reader from the sideline. Will say hello in other thread; quickly, live on MV and ACK, have a 71 SiiA and 73 Siii...and just mailed the check for this '94 NAS. It will be headed straight to ACK then off to 4x4 center for restoration over winter.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old June 12th, 2014, 04:52 PM
tkavan01's Avatar
tkavan01
Status: Offline
Trevor K
94 d90 #1304
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Minden, NV
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
You'll still get crap for not posting pictures of your truck. No price posted to.
The ad had a price with it, will miss it, but buy dirtbikes for the kids will be more fun for the next few years! thanks for all the advice here.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old June 12th, 2014, 05:01 PM
rijosho's Avatar
rijosho
Status: Offline
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 16,557
Registry
Since it's sold I'll post up the details.

1994 Land Rover Defender 90 - $19,500 (Carson City)

1994 Land Rover Defender 90 #1304 - SALDV2283RA942433
126,000 miles
Fiberglass hard top, comes with soft top
New Mallory Distributor and Coil
New Alternator and Starter
Rear Bench seat setup

Needs new Catalytic converters, Idiot lights debugged, headliner glued new carpet etc...
Usual defender rust.
Large Dent of passenger fender.
Have AC system, but it needs to be installed.

Will consider trade +cash for Dual Sports(preferably orange), High end long travel mtn bikes, and Subaru's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1994 White D90 ST 1304 SALDV2283RA942433 1.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	96584   Click image for larger version

Name:	1994 White D90 ST 1304 SALDV2283RA942433 2.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	96585  

__________________
Quote:
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old June 12th, 2014, 06:36 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,689
Registry
I thought it was a scam.

So the OP was the seller???
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old June 12th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Rocky's Avatar
Rocky
Status: Offline
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colonies Aka Boston
Posts: 8,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
You'll still get crap for not posting pictures of your truck. No price posted to.
It may have been but by the time Zi posted you had already taken down your CL ad.
__________________
A friend of mine runs a land rover / range rover specialty repair shop. Based on his experience, they are capable of stopping anywhere, anytime, at any cost.

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old June 12th, 2014, 08:16 PM
kevincdoyle's Avatar
kevincdoyle
Status: Offline
Kevin C. Doyle
1995 NAS D90 Coniston Green SW
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tulsa, OK USA
Posts: 862
Registry
Gud amn you're good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Since it's sold I'll post up the details.

1994 Land Rover Defender 90 - $19,500 (Carson City)

1994 Land Rover Defender 90 #1304 - SALDV2283RA942433
126,000 miles
Fiberglass hard top, comes with soft top
New Mallory Distributor and Coil
New Alternator and Starter
Rear Bench seat setup

Needs new Catalytic converters, Idiot lights debugged, headliner glued new carpet etc...
Usual defender rust.
Large Dent of passenger fender.
Have AC system, but it needs to be installed.

Will consider trade +cash for Dual Sports(preferably orange), High end long travel mtn bikes, and Subaru's

sheesh....I thought he wanted 2 Range Rover Sports for it...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old June 12th, 2014, 08:45 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,689
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post

Your quicker than you look!

-Jeff
You ain't seen nothing yet
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
1994, 90, defender, defender 90

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beefeater - 1994 D90 NAS :: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Raz Defender & Series Truck Registry 2 August 6th, 2015 12:22 PM
Defender 90 :: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Mpfish82 Defender & Series Truck Registry 1 April 29th, 2013 02:17 AM
1994 Land Rover 1994 D90 ST mountainviewrover Defender & Series Truck Registry 0 March 3rd, 2013 01:01 PM
1994 D90 :: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 tgraham Defender & Series Truck Registry 0 September 25th, 2012 05:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Copyright