I have finally decided to sell this awesome truck. I used to live in the mountains where it had merit. Since moving into Boulder, the truck simply isn't being used as it should.
* Landrover Defender NAS (North American Series)
* Arles Blue color
* 95,000 miles
* manual transmission (8 cyl., 4.0 liter gasoline engine)
* 4 wheel drive (high/low transfer case with differential locks)
* no body rust
* removable fiberglass hardtop with custom fabricated fasteners to prevent rain leaks
* waterproof seat covers
* easily passed Colorado state emissions inspection
* new tires/new battery/new oil change
* includes grill guard
* mechanically, this is the best Defender I have seen (no major repairs needed since I have owned it). I have a few friends with Defenders as well and the one I am selling is superior to my friends' trucks.
* serviced by landrover dealer and serious land rover mechanics (recent tune up)
* immaculate paper collection of vehicle history
* condition is EXCELLENT (runs like new, this is my daily driver). It needs no work unless you want to make cosmetic enhancements.