1994 D-90 # 1576 $21,000.00
See testing the water for most information. To answer the questions asked so far:
1. A/C yes it has A/C
2. Rust. There is some rust as pictured. I view it as minor
3. Tranny - no idea. Tell me where to look at numbers or signs and I will let you know
4. Underplating - Southdown
5. Original side sills/ Tire Cover/roll bar - yes I have them
6. Chips and dents. yes there are a few. Here is a pix of the worst.
7. Rear zipper window - see pix. seam is undone at right above zipper
8. Top door seals - when it rains it leaks. When the sun shines, it does not. It is a Defender!
8. Radio. After market Alpine CDA 9813 w/ Alpine Marine speakers in rear, MB quarts up front
10. Shipping. I saw one of the ladies in Florida shipped a D-90. Recommend you ask them for a referal
and costs. I am in the 91362 zip code and can drop off within a reasonable distance.
Send either PMs to this site, or firstname.lastname@example.org
(I look at that email after 8pm PST) and will reply by order of emails.