1994 D-90 for sale: 82k miles $19k - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 19th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Andrew Mobley
1994 D-90 for sale: 82k miles $19k

Due to my admission into a PhD program, I'll be too busy over the next 5 years to keep it so
I am selling my 1994 white Defender 90 with 82k miles and lots of extras.

It was a Colorado truck for 10 years, and has spent the last 2 years in Alabama. It is a truck that has been used off-road and as my general utility truck, so it is no garage queen, but is a solid and reliable vehicle, strong engine, with only cosmetic and very minor issues that keep it from being top-notch. It was in a small accident in 1998 and had the front left fender and door replaced. This would be an excellent trail or easy project vehicle for someone wanting to spend a couple grand to get this baby back to perfection.

In the past 2 years since being in Alabama, it has begun to show some typical but annoying minor cosmetic issues: rusty spare tire carrier, rust showing on the bolts of the door hinges, some minor bubbling of the paint on the doors. All of these are typical of Defenders and are easily repaired.

Body is very good with a couple tiny dings, custom painted matte black bonnet to prevent glare.

A few electrical accessories need to be re-wired and are disconnected at the moment (aux fuel tank pump and air locker compressor)

Extras include:

9 gallon auxillary fuel tank
Brush Guard
ARB air locker
rock sliders
diff guards
steering protector
tuffy security console
1.5 year old Rovers North/ Badger Coachworks soft top
Hella auxillary driving lights
Brush Guard on bumper
33" BFG AT tires on 15" black steel wheels
Powdercoated black wing-top protectors
heavy duty steering tie rod
new starter motor (extra Bosch starter included)

I just completed a full tune-up and the engine is running great and strong. Ready to go anywhere for $19k

I will be listing this vehicle elsewhere, but wanted to give the Defender 90 community first shot at it.

Vehicle is located in Birmingham Alabama.

Questions? send email to andrew@minicooperart.com

Old January 19th, 2006, 10:36 PM
I am interested and I am located in Cullman, Alabama

Can you send pics of the truck and contact info to flnalrt@gmail.com?

Does it have a clean title?

How bad is the rust issues?

and congrats on admission to the PhD program!
Thanks Heath

Old January 20th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Andrew Mobley
Sorry guys. After further consultation with my dear wife, she insists that I keep it.

I love that gal.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

1994, 90, d-90