1994 D 90 #491 - Conniston Green (No longer for sale) - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old February 14th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Trigger
Tony Fannin
'94 D-90 #491

Thank you very much, Charles.
Advertisement

Old February 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Roving Beetle
Doug
Many come and go - and leak fluids.

Damn. My wifey liked it too...... Keep it, enjoy it and let the son play with it!
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:28 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Damn...from $16k to $26k in just a few months!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-...exp=true#v4-42

I had an offer in for full $16,500 asking price when "decided not to sell". I guess it was actually missing the "to you" at the end.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 5th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Trigger
Tony Fannin
'94 D-90 #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind
Damn...from $16k to $26k in just a few months!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-...exp=true#v4-42

I had an offer in for full $16,500 asking price when "decided not to sell". I guess it was actually missing the "to you" at the end.
I had decided not to sell. Truly. Ask CvC. I talked it over with him.

I was keeping it so I put some money into it(brakes, steering, bushings, tune up, etc). Then my wife started art school this past summer working towards a degree. Her dream is a month long trip to Italy to learn with masters. That's the reason for the sale. She told me to keep the truck. She still is. She doesn't yet know my motivation. Yes, I'll get something to replace it but whatever that is will be less than half of the expected sale price. The rest sends her to school. I'm sorry if you're pissed/disappointed but she's put up with me for over 23 years and stopped her career to raise our son. She deserves this and I won't apologize for making her dream come true.

As for the price now, I wanted to sell to a member of the D90 source and actually accepted a _far_ lower amount on Tuesday, lower than my ask here, before they backed out. If they want to come on here and back that up, that's their choice. After they backed out I only waited another day but saw other trucks here getting comments but none on mine. I have a deadline to pay for her school, so eBay was the fastest way to ensure it sold in my needed time frame. The $26k number is the 'I'm impatient and want it now' price. Real reserve is far lower.
Old October 6th, 2012, 10:03 PM
huck1974
shane cates
94 d90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
I had decided not to sell. Truly. Ask CvC. I talked it over with him.

I was keeping it so I put some money into it(brakes, steering, bushings, tune up, etc). Then my wife started art school this past summer working towards a degree. Her dream is a month long trip to Italy to learn with masters. That's the reason for the sale. She told me to keep the truck. She still is. She doesn't yet know my motivation. Yes, I'll get something to replace it but whatever that is will be less than half of the expected sale price. The rest sends her to school. I'm sorry if you're pissed/disappointed but she's put up with me for over 23 years and stopped her career to raise our son. She deserves this and I won't apologize for making her dream come true.

As for the price now, I wanted to sell to a member of the D90 source and actually accepted a _far_ lower amount on Tuesday, lower than my ask here, before they backed out. If they want to come on here and back that up, that's their choice. After they backed out I only waited another day but saw other trucks here getting comments but none on mine. I have a deadline to pay for her school, so eBay was the fastest way to ensure it sold in my needed time frame. The $26k number is the 'I'm impatient and want it now' price. Real reserve is far lower.
You will get it man. Mine has stalled a few grand below my price also. The problem is, I know it will go above reserve. It it only does so for a grand over what a forum member wants to give me, I will be pissed. I would rather it go here. I guess at the 18 hour mark I will pull it for good of the D-90.com. My 2011 twin turbo Camaro is going to New Zealand. It just doesn't make me warm and fuzzy inside. I'll take a grand for the team, but not three. Catch 22
And I love you too

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
1994, 90, d 90