Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old August 19th, 2015, 11:54 AM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlandbirds View Post
You really are a bunch of nasty people. You really are. Do you have nothing better to do that Troll round this forum. I'd actually forgotten the last time when this happened and about 5 or 6 people PM'd me to apologise for people on here. Yes many people helped me when I was in the States and yes a lot of people helped me out on my trip and if you know anything about me you know I returned much more than this to others on my trip and I still am. I don't know how you can call yourself American because if that's the American way then you can keep it. You do however seem to be in the minority. Most that posted on this thread have only done so to Troll. You've obvious got nothing better to do. You are an awful bunch. You should be truly ashamed to call yourself American you bunch of bigots.
This thread reminds me about my skate (Canadian term for a good time) last week. First period - first or second shift I get the puck by the boards looking to make a quick pass and a guy on the other team came in hot, gave me a really good nudge and got the puck from me. This is an old guy skate and usually pretty chill. From their on out I played my game differently - tracked him down when he had a break into my zone and made sure he didn't get far. After that play he was calling me a fucking hack which I thought was funny. If you are going to throw elbows don't be surprised when you get one back in the chest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 19th, 2015, 12:18 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Good to see the ancient art of bridge burning is still alive and well.
Old August 19th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Red90
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team

Registry
Some people should not internet.

Land Rover. Turning owners into mechanics since 1948.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 19th, 2015, 01:02 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelinadave View Post
The funny thing (or sad... depending on how you see it) is that... the "bigots" will still try help this gentleman in times of needs.. like the previous 7 requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red90 View Post
Some people should not internet.
Keyboard cowboys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old August 19th, 2015, 01:10 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dro View Post
The funny thing (or sad... depending on how you see it) is that... the "bigots" will still try help this gentleman in times of needs.. like the previous 7 requests
That is what makes Americans differ from other people on this planet. In the end we do what is right irregardless of their attitude or behavior.
Old August 19th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlandbirds View Post
Interesting
The OP edited his post deleting a link but the forum remembers the link but not the rest of the presumably witty commentary.

He's also faster with the edit button then Wolfie ever was.

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Old August 19th, 2015, 02:11 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Wolfie? You mean Bill Cocks?

-Jeff
Talk about burning bridges. His trucks languish on EBay forever before he lowers the reserve to nothing. We were his target market and he came thru here like a bull in a china shop.
Old August 19th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Wolfie? You mean Bill Cocks? -Jeff
Yup!

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Old August 19th, 2015, 03:04 PM
Brian H
Brian Hach
none

Wow. I am nasty........I resent that comment for some reason and I don't know why because I have never met.

Newish member to the DS and I have found really helpful people for all my boring new person questions. This is a big reason that I came here and a big reason that I visit regularly now. I find a helpful community here and appreciate this "feature".

I am American and proud of this but man the one question I have is how the heck any of this has to do with Americans? This is heated and thoughtless right?

We are people from differing countries, communities, careers, passions, etc whom have a common interest.

***So really, let us somehow stop the BS and get on with more productive efforts.***

Enough with the name calling and think about your "Facebook" image for the world to see. Is this the electronic history that you shall offer?

Come on. Be good.
Old August 19th, 2015, 03:16 PM
vasily
Vasily
97 D90 SW

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelinadave View Post

Dave, bridges are built for burning!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, defender, tdi, defender 110, 300tdi, 1994