1993 NAS 110 #24 for sale - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old March 1st, 2009, 10:49 AM
ORover
Fred
NAS 110s #24 and #466

D110 #24 Back for sale again as the local buyer could not obtain financing (seems to be a common problem!). I had an interesting offer of a 2003 Range Rover HSE (not my favorite color though) plus cash and that was interesting so I'm not totally opposed to some interesting trades. Not in a hurry to sell. Mechanical and cosmetic condition is significantly better than when I purchased her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORover
I now have both NAS 110 #24 and #466. I am offering #24 at $35k. I am going to be taking pics soon. This is a very rust free truck and has been previously owned by fellow D-90 member MPSteil. Some of the highlights are: OME suspension, Tuffy box, Alpine CD and clean seats. The truck is 99% complete with just a few trim items and manuals missing. Stock for the most part. Like I said, pics coming soon. Located in dry and sunny central Oregon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 20th, 2009, 11:27 AM
TravelerBT
Philip Marshall
none - :*(

Registry
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORover
D110 #24 Back for sale again as the local buyer could not obtain financing (seems to be a common problem!). I had an interesting offer of a 2003 Range Rover HSE (not my favorite color though) plus cash and that was interesting so I'm not totally opposed to some interesting trades. Not in a hurry to sell. Mechanical and cosmetic condition is significantly better than when I purchased her.
I have my daughters old tricycle, and a fridge that doesn't work... How does that sound

Good luck with the sale... wish I could buy it.
Old March 20th, 2009, 12:02 PM
mpsteil
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverso
I went and looked this truck over as I am located in Central OR and was surprised at how rust free the truck really is. It does have some dings, bumps and scratches but the door bottoms, door sills, body capping and frame look really nice. If I did not already have a 110 and 109 of my own along with several other projects for others I would jump on this truck.
It was my old truck and I can vouch for how rust free it is. If I remember right the only rust was on the door hinge bolts and even that was minimal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 21st, 2009, 10:16 PM
D-Dave
David Jensen
'97 D-90 ST

You wouldn't be interested in trading for a MINT '97 Monza Red D-90 ST with the fiberglass factory HT and AC, would you? It has 22,000 orig. miles and was a Copley truck. With the arrival of my third child I really want to get into a 110! I can send pics if interested...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, nas, nas 110