1993 Land Rover 130, LHD, 200Tdi, $ 27,500 febr 1993
Rare, factory original 1993 130 crewcab with 200Tdi engine and LHD. Can only be imported February next year. appr 4 months from now.
Originally a white crew cab but somewhere in its life it got the nice epson green metalic finish.
Car belonged to a Land Rover specialist in The Netherlands who used it as his a company car for many years. He repaired and replaced many parts.
- frame solid but repaired. Newer rear cross member, surface rust here and there.
- nice seats, used but no rips and all original
- headliner ok but front part sagging
- drives nice, engine good, shifting fine, brakes working. Nothing special, nothing bad.
- Husky winch and winch bumper, don't know if it is working
- tires 70-80%
- all doors rusty, best is to replace them
- footwells rusty
- rust on corners of bulkhead
- headliner sagging, front, I think it is an easy fix, not ripped.
- some (smaller) dents in load bed, in and out side
This car requires work to get it in nice shape. Can be an easy daily driver but realise it is an old and used car.
Price includes transport to East Coast, doesn't include import duties (2,5%) and related fees of appr $ 400
I will help and guide you through the import proces'.
$ 2500 down and balance after it passes customs.
Car is stored inside at my facility in The Netherlands
I have a galvaniced bulkhead against extra costs $ 2,200
and an as new set of Puma doors, complete assembly. Set of 4 doors $ 5,000