1993 Land Rover 130, LHD, 200Tdi, $ 25,000 march 1993
very rare, factory original 130, LHD 130 with 200 Tdi engine.
Car is from March 1993, so you need to have a little patience. Car is in my possession and stored inside in my facility in The Netherlands until it can be shipped.
This car is not in great shape but was a daily driver until I bought it.
- bulkhead is covered with a steel plate, foot wells bad and a lot of rust. Challenging fix but I would call it beyond repair. I have a galvanised bulkhead to go with it.
- doors right side of the car very rusty, beyond repair
- door left side of the car a little rust, easier repair.
- rear cross member repaired but not nice.
- front outriggers welded, solid now
- rest of frame solid
- no service records
- door cards are present (not on pictures)
- engine runs very nice, started right up after 1,5 years of storage
- car drives nice, transmission fine, not grinding but a little wining.
- brakes good
- very HD PTO winch, didn't test it but normally these always work.
- wolf wheels, tires 50%
if you don't care about rust, this car can be a daily driver. If you do, then this is a restauration project.
Price includes transport to East Coast, doesn't include import duties and related fees of appr $ 400. I will help and guide you through the import proces'. No worries there.
$ 2,500 down and balance after it passes customs.
I have a galvaniced bulkhead against extra costs of $ 2,200
and an set of as new Puma doors, complete assembly. Set of 4 $ 5,000