1992 Range Rover base model for sale in Phoenix, AZ - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old June 10th, 2012, 03:33 PM
azarmadillo
Chad Manz
1991 Range Rover Hunter

1992 Range Rover base model for sale in Phoenix, AZ

I'm selling my 1992 Range Rover base model in Aspen Silver with Winchester Gray leather interior. It is a 100% stock and unmolested model. The base model does not have expensive to repair ABS or suspension limiting sway bars but still has a sunroof, power seats and somehow this one has all the parcel trays in the back too. Mileage is between 120,000 and 150,000. The odometer was replaced at somepoint and was not reset to the original odometer's mileage. The title will say odometer discrepancy. There is no rust on this car. It was garaged it's entire Arizona life and it shows. The condition of the leather is probably the nicest you'll see in a 20 year old Range Rover. I will include a white coolant reservoir with the sale as it currently has a black reservoir which are known to split. When I bought it the catalytic converters were rattling excessively. I replaced both on June 2nd with two from Magnaflow with a 2 year warranty. The previous owner spent between a$8k and $10k at the dealer over the last couple years fixing every little minute thing. It truly is in exceptional daily driver reliable condition. I would have no reservations about driving it across the country today. The CarFax is clean and I think I might still have a PDF copy I can email.

If you want to build it into an off-roader, this is a perfect starting point. If you want to keep it 100% stock and use it as a daily driver it would be perfect for that too.

See photos in my Facebook gallery here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4479418&type=3

Asking $4000.

I'm not in a position where I have to sell so my price is pretty firm and reflects this Range Rover's exceptional condition.

Please call or email as I am not on the forums much any more.

Chad
(480)three-six-three-2648
c h a d m a n z a t h o t m a i l . com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 10th, 2012, 05:44 PM
azarmadillo
Chad Manz
1991 Range Rover Hunter

If the Facebook link doesn't work, here's two others:

Arizona Land Rover Owner's album: http://www.azlro.org/gallery3/index....Rover-For-Sale

Webshots: http://rides.webshots.com/album/582944384TkoVwt

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
mod, range rover