1992 Land Rover 110, LHD, 200 Tdi, $ 42,500 (AC as option)
Arriving here in Michigan shortly. Very nice, rust free, original 110 with 200Tdi engine. Of course LHD but needs some finishing work on interior.
The previous owner did a lot of work to it, don't know if I can call it a full restauration but this is what I see has been done :
- newer Puma front doors
- almost new second row doors
- new paint job
- new shocks and springs
- almost new Saw tooth wheels with almost new tires (4x)
- new door hinges with stainless steel bolts
- NO rust on frame, all original, never welded and doesn't need welding
- NO rust on bulkhead, not on foot wells and not on A, B, and C pillar
- rust free doors
- Timing belt replaced before it was shipped to USA
- HD half shafts
- sun roof
- NEW Puma front seats
- NEW Puma second row seats
- 268 908 km = 167 Kmls , no service history to proof
- car drives nice, engine is easy starter, shifting nice, brakes working fine
- car has been used after the repainting, some smaller scratches and dents.
- interior and door cards not installed, no headliner and carpet either.
- no service history
- some (nicely) covered up holes in body
Basicly the interior is not installed but except the headliner it is all complete. No windows in the rear quarter but I do have a set to go with it including interior panels for these windows.
Car will arrive in Mi in October/November. I prefer to sell as-is. Price includes clear MI title.
For an additional $ 2,500 I have a complete AC kit in the box.
Sorry for the bad pictures, next time I will clean it before I take pictures. As soon as car arrives I will take new, better ones.