JBOD77
Jonathan
1995 D90 ST Beluga Black

Old August 29th, 2016, 12:46 PM
DCRovers
Pim
1995 Range Rover Classic SWB

1991 Land Rover 110 200TDI "J-PLATE"

First of best defender setup you can buy of the mechanical land rover Diesel's.

A 1991 Land Rover Defender with the fantastic 200 Tdi motor and the correct gearbox and transfercase, so no mucking about with under-strengthened gearbox or wrong transfer case. August 1991 car coming in in about 2 weeks. No questions that this is a genuine 200TDI as many of the "H" plates are.

This will come with a clear Virginia title in our company name, and all the proper documentation showing the correct VIN number and no changing A's in to B's or other dodgy practices, which seems to be occurring!

I work on these cars for a living and do not do this as a side job! As many a folk who has bought one or who has dealt with me directly, i am a straight shooter and not a car sales man. If you are into one of these vehicles you know exactly what you are looking at an i should not have to sell it at all.

All gauges, signals and wipers work as well. The doors are all in average shape for the year. Original interior is complete and very clean. No major rips or tears and the head liner is solid as well. Foot wells are equally solid as they have previously been repaired.

Good solid frame, checked by myself abroad! I don't buy Junkers on the internet, as upward of 80% of those vehicles will need anything from a few hundred to several thousands dollars worth of work. The Rear cross member and bulkhead are both solid and HONEST! This is the original paint and has not been painted over by someone trying to quickly flip a truck and leave the new owner with tons of bondo. Tires are in good shape, and not the skinny useless cheap ones as commonly found on these trucks.

The truck is an excellent daily driver and will need nothing as from a new owner and some general usual upkeep maintenance. The robust 200 Tdi's in this shape are harder and harder to come by. There is a reason why these trucks are so difficult to find, and that is because, as aforementioned this is the best drive-train setup available.

If interested and you have questions please give me a shout, i do work on other folks Land Rover's all the time and have training from abroad where these are the usual daily run around truck.

Price is negotiable, but closest REPAINTED truck, with a VIN issue, is priced at $24K so take that as a general guideline.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 29th, 2016, 12:49 PM
speedpin
Adam
1985 130 Gen IV

Registry
Asking price required. Great color combo. GLWS
Old August 29th, 2016, 12:55 PM
DCRovers
Pim

23.5k obo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 1st, 2016, 12:27 AM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

GLWTS

May I ask what type of winch is on it?
Old September 1st, 2016, 10:58 AM
DCRovers
Pim

Currently not installed, i will gladly put a new one on though.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, 200tdi, land rover, tdi