1989 LHD 110 - $39k - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old November 28th, 2015, 10:49 AM
speedmax
tariq
none

Hes a dealer, that I regretfully sold a couple of cars to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 28th, 2015, 11:15 AM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

I would like to think that if someone was serious about buying the truck (any truck on here) that they would ask for additional information and pics...I am yet to see one person say....I'm interested in this truck so can you post a shitload more pics so that the spineless little armchair wankers on this board can nit pick every little detail on a car that they have absolutely zero intention of asking their wife if they can buy it.. All some people wanna do is crap on for sale threads, and it's for this reason that a lot of members won't post a vehicle for sale on here.. In the end it's up to the BUYER to do his due diligence or have an independent knowledgable person to physically lay eyes on it, there are plenty of people on this board who will go and take a cursory look over a truck for another member of they are serious about buying, there's no substitute for hands on inspection.
P.S... If you are offended by my comments then you just may be one of the people I refer to.
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:17 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by the rover shop View Post
I would like to think that if someone was serious about buying the truck (any truck on here) that they would ask for additional information and pics...I am yet to see one person say....I'm interested in this truck so can you post a shitload more pics so that the spineless little armchair wankers on this board can nit pick every little detail on a car that they have absolutely zero intention of asking their wife if they can buy it.. All some people wanna do is crap on for sale threads, and it's for this reason that a lot of members won't post a vehicle for sale on here.. In the end it's up to the BUYER to do his due diligence or have an independent knowledgable person to physically lay eyes on it, there are plenty of people on this board who will go and take a cursory look over a truck for another member of they are serious about buying, there's no substitute for hands on inspection. P.S... If you are offended by my comments then you just may be one of the people I refer to.

shayne

You are incredible. I would say most board members are respectful to sellers for sale ads. We ask for more pictures so buyers can make informed decisions. Most of the buyers aren't sure what to look for so the arm chair wankers can open their eyes to issues.

A lot of members won't post a truck here for sale mostly because they want top dollar and this group isn't looking to spend it. There is no issue with that.

This board does ask if you want to sell something, for transparency. That's all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 28th, 2015, 12:20 PM
ATX_D110
Victor
1985 RHD D110 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the rover shop View Post
I would like to think that if someone was serious about buying the truck (any truck on here) that they would ask for additional information and pics...I am yet to see one person say....I'm interested in this truck so can you post a shitload more pics so that the spineless little armchair wankers on this board can nit pick every little detail on a car that they have absolutely zero intention of asking their wife if they can buy it.. All some people wanna do is crap on for sale threads, and it's for this reason that a lot of members won't post a vehicle for sale on here.. In the end it's up to the BUYER to do his due diligence or have an independent knowledgable person to physically lay eyes on it, there are plenty of people on this board who will go and take a cursory look over a truck for another member of they are serious about buying, there's no substitute for hands on inspection. P.S... If you are offended by my comments then you just may be one of the people I refer to.
Amen, Brother!!
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:30 PM
the rover shop
shayne young

While I appreciate your opinion Barry , I must disagree, there is definitely a propensity for people to crap on for sale threads and bring up completely unrelated comparisons to other vehicles etc etc.. As evidenced in this thread.. I have seen a multitude of for sale threads where people have been called out for crapping on threads.. Bottom line is, if you're not a buyer, don't be a critic, leave the critiquing up to the buyer, or the opinions of the masses IF the buyer or seller asks that open ended question...what do you all think.. I truly believe this whole in-fighting shit is NOT doing the community any good, just making a bunch of people look like bitter little schoolgirls with sand in their pussy. Maybe my 6 month meditation sabbatical has made me more mellow and non-confrontational...why can't we all just get along...... And...I love you Barry..
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:36 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

I agree comparisons, and shitting are not needed. Accurate pics and descriptions are.
Old November 28th, 2015, 12:40 PM
the rover shop
shayne young

I knew that through perseverance this day would come....Barry actually agres with me..... Was it coz I said I love you.....
Anyway, sorry for derailing a for sale thread..I'm over and out on this..
Old December 18th, 2015, 08:19 AM
110fender
devin
1987 110

Sold and paid for. Headed to Florida!

Have a great holiday everyone.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, lhd