1989 Land Rover 110 TD, LHD $ 18,000
This listing is for an all original 110 with the Turbo Diesel engine (not Tdi). Car is still in Europe and I will sell it from there, including shipping.
This car comes from the south of France and I would call it average, not great, not bad. A friend of mine drove it for over 500 miles without a problem.
- engine runs nice and quiet without excessive crank case pressure.
- car drives nice, transmission, steering, brakes all works like you might expect.
- power steering
- interior nice
- tires good
- no dents in body
- frame good except rear cross member has first signs of rust on the inside. Not urgent, but count on replacing it in the next couple of years or maybe you can treat now.
- odometer shows 210 K Kmís; appr 130 K miles
- different spots of corrosion on the body, see pictures
- hole in hood, I think for a raised air intake or so
- some rust on doorframes
- some rust on floor boards, they look still solid but can use some TLC
- some surface rust on frame, nothing serious
Please do your research on TD engines, they can be good but they can have problems also.
I cannot guarantee anything on this engine except that it runs nice and I think there is nothing wrong with it.
Price includes delivery to the East coast but no duties (2,5%) and fees (appr $ 400-500) and I help you through the import proces.
Car can be shipped in July. ( I am to busy until then)