Cleared Customs with flying colors and I have all of the paper work for the new owner.
The vehicle is all original, it has a V8 (3.5) petro engine with 70810 miles on it. The vehicle currently resides in VA and the sale price is $22,000 OBO
- The interior is in good condition
- Runs perfectly fine - new clutch, brake lines, and exhaust
- All components seem to function as they should
- 90% of the body is in great shape
- It has a few oil leaks - that's expected for a vehicle that is 25 years old
- Has a few dents - right fender and right door
- Passenger side does have some rust on the foot well
- Frame has surface rust with two holes behind the front wheels (normal spot)
Overall the vehicle is in great condition, but it will definitely need some TLC if you plan on making it a show car. If not, then you can wheel it as is.