July 12th, 2013, 01:14 PM
2009 Range Rover
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rockford, MI, USA
1988 Land Rover 110 V8 LHD
This Land Rover 110 is all original and I imported it last April. It passed Customs without any problem and now has a clear Michigan title.
This Land Rover spent most of its life in Saudi Arabia hence there is no rust on the car. Bulkhead, A- , B- and C- pillar and foot wells are all original and not rusty. Also the undersides of the doors are in perfect condition The frame has never been welded.
It has an original factory installed air conditioner, which was working until last week. No idea what is wrong with it now but it hardly blows any cold air.
The mileage is 84.454 km's (approx. 50.000 miles). I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the odometer but given the condition of the car, I can imagine it would be correct.
This car is LEFT hand drive.
- factory installed air conditioner, refilled and repaired in Nov 2011 for around $ 1,300
- carburaters overhauled earlier this year by a Land Rover specialist
- new plugs, coil, cables etc. in January of this year
- I have an invoice stating the gearbox and clutch cylinders have been overhauled in 2008
- engine runs very nice, always starts on the first try
- power steering works well, loosing a drop of oil though
- second gear sometimes was difficult to engage, now I have driven it for a while it is fine most of the time.
- 5 speed transmission
- No rust !!!
- original paint !!
- nice paint but a little faded on the wheel wells
- dent in the left quarter panel
- occasional small dents throughout the body. Nothing serious but if you expect a car in perfect, A1 condition this is not the car for you
- I have a roofrack with it. This is homemade and I didn't like it so took it off. The buyer can have it if he wants
- Where the roofrack was attached to the roof there are some paint scratches and also where it attached to the hinges of the windsheeld there is corrosion on the hinges.
- generally in good condition
- new seat covers on front seats
- right now there is only one side rear bench installed, the second one comes with it
- carpet looks nice but is homemade.
- drivers seat has tear in the cover
- radio and speakers are installed but not working
- interior is missing some parts of headliner and panels in the back
- never welded and doesn't need any welding !!
- body coated as shown in most pictures
- I have pictures from before the body coat, so you can see there is no rust.
- as said, the buyer can have the roof rack (and ladder) if he wants but don't expect a fancy one.
- ABS air compressor installed in the back of the car. (and working)
- airbags for rear springs (not currently installed)
- radio and 4 speakers installed but not working
- cuby box slightly damaged
- Stainless steel fuel tank
- spare wheel carrier
I am asking $ 21.000,=