November 28th, 2012, 09:02 AM
2009 Range Rover
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rockford, MI, USA
1988 Land Rover 110 V8 ex Saudi Arabie with AIRCO
This car is located in The Netherlands at this moment. I am planning to ship it early next year to my home in Michigan and title it.
If somebody wants to buy it now, he/she can save on transport costs or just be sure to be the first for this unique vehicle. It spend most of its life in the middle east and came to Europe only two years ago. Never has seen sold and I think, hardly any rain.
LAND ROVER 110 V8, station wagon
- appr. 80.000 km
- 3.5 L V8,
- 5 speed transmission
- year 1988
- color white
- 9 seater
- HD roof rack
- Brand new Michelin Tires (4x, spare is junk)
- power steering
- FACTORY fitted air conditioning WORKING !
- many spare parts
- air compressor with outlets at each wheel
- many invoices.
- NO RUST
- SOLID frame, never welded, very good condition !
- Door frames, solid, never welded, very good condition !
- Engine run smooth
- Second gear is not easy to engage when cold
Body is in good condition see pictures. The pictures don't show the little details though so I will try to descripe:
- front doors have a little aluminum corrosion, not bad but I try to be honest
- the car has minor scratches and little dents at some places.
- bigger dent in the left, rear quarter panel (can be seen on picture)
- one side panel of the hard top is repaired with a steel plate. I will try to get an original replacement side panel with it.
Car can be delivered to the port of Rotterdam or I can arrange transport to the east coast.
Price $ 25.000,= (excl transport)
If it doesn't sell now I will have it titled in Michigan next year. If I then put it up for sale again, I will add the costs I have made at that time.
I can email more pictures