Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old March 2nd, 2015, 08:05 PM
RoverPaisa
Abel
1988 40th Anniv. RRC Chamonix White

Registry
1988 40th anniversary Range Rover Classic

Selling my 1988 Range Rover Classic 40th anniversary truck. I've gone through every system except the Air Conditioning. I had another 1988 Range Rover that I used as donor truck. This Range Rover was saved from crusher due to a Lien hold (refer to picture on donor truck) on it. All the paperwork has been sorted is in my name and registration current and has a clean title. No lien fees due. That has all been paid for.

Everything is in working order I have many invoices from Atlantic British for parts such as the ignition amplifier, tie rods, to ball joints for the self leveling a arm shock(currently being installed). Engine is meticulously cleaned and sorted.

Mechanically is all been sorted out and the very sought after LT230 locking transfer case is working great. Ready for any adventure.

Old Man Emu 2" lift all around with Old Man Emu shocks all around as well. I've added 1/2" aluminum spacer for a total 2.5" lift.

Items that need attention are the AC, main door actuator, and the steering box leaks a bit (second steering box installed but still leaks. It's very common issue with these Range Rover). Seats have seen better days but I like the patina.

Wheels pictured are not included in the sale. Those were a gift to my wife and she does not want to let them go. Will provide the three spoke wheels that are in near mint condition with little to No curb rash.

Reason for sale is because we are looking at getting into a Long Wheel Base Range Rover to suit my son's car seat more comfortable.

Interior pictures to come shortly as I'm putting center console back as I was working on the emergency hand

Reason for sale is because we are looking at getting into a Long Wheel Base Range Rover to suit my son's car seat more comfortable. There is a lwb that I have my eye on. If it sells the other truck gets off the market I will keep this one.

$4800 Located in Burbank. Ca.

Note: I'm reinstalling the center console and dash bits after working out a few quirks. As soon as I'm done with that I will provide pictures of front. Probably tonight or tomorrow morning.

IG
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Abel DLT

Los Angeles, CA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 9th, 2015, 05:58 PM
RoverPaisa
Abel

Registry
Taking off the market for now. Lwb I was offered sold elsewhere.

IG

My Website:

Abel DLT

Los Angeles, CA
Old March 11th, 2015, 07:34 PM
jjstahl3
Jay S
96 D1 TReK

Registry
long wheel base for sale

92,000 miles 1995 RANGE ROVER CLASSIC LWB $9,975 - Expedition Portal

BUY SOME HATS --->

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 11th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Nomar
Jeff B
RR HNTR,RR LWB Tdi

Registry
^^ Roverdude's trucks are good from what I've heard ^^

Real Rovers have round headlights!
Rent my
!
Just a few miles from 4x4 access!
Old March 11th, 2015, 09:48 PM
RoverPaisa
Abel

Registry
They are always good trucks.

Hey if someone is still interested in my 88 I might sell it.

------ Follow up post added March 12th, 2015 01:56 AM ------

I'm always amazed how fun Rovers are when they are put together tightly as they should. I'm 100% done with the mechanicals even the AC works now. I just need to tidy up the interior. Will be picking up a few items this week to complete the interior.

IG

My Website:

Abel DLT

Los Angeles, CA

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
classic, range rover