June 27th, 2013, 03:08 PM
All sorts of Defenders
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Loosdrecht, Netherlands
1987 Defender 90 LHD
for sale is a completely factory original left hand drive 1987 Defender 90 Turbo diesel. Looking to get $16K US
I have sort of copied my ebay ad to make it easy for myself
- White, original paint.
- Almost completely rust free and the car has not been welded anywhere
- Very straight bodywork for age and the bodywork is in very good condition.
- Only has some minor dents and scratches which are usual for a car this age.
- Doors are solid.
- Bulkhead is solid, only has a tiny spot of rust at the upper left side as you can see on the photo.
- There is no rust in the footwells.
- 8JX16 wheels with fat 285 wide tires which are like new
Engine and gearbox:
- Standard and original 2495 turbo diesel engine, which runs smoothly and has just been completely serviced.
- completely renewed 5-speed gearbox and transfer box.
Chassis: This is the original chassis. The whole chassis is in exceptionally good condition.
All the brakes work perfectly.
Original VIN plate on brake booster matches papers. Original factory stamped VIN number is there and perfectly visible.
This car is not converted in any way!
We at Tophat Classics sell original, un messed with, decent, affordable Land Rovers and we guarantee that this car will clear U.S. customs taken its originality. If not we will take the car back and give a 100% refund on the purchase of the car!
If you have any questions at all, please donít hesitate to email us or call us. Please mind the time difference (GMT +1)
+31 652640865 Oliver
+31 625022654 Carel