1986 rhd 110 3.5 v-8 csw $14k obo
1986 110 3.5 V-8 CSW with a 5 speed. $14k OBO
This would be a good starting point for a restoration or an LS swap!
· Already in the states at Uncle Doug’s in VA.
· I just spent $3500 at the local garage getting this one sorted. New gas tank, fuel lines, fuel pump and sender. New brakes front, rear and handbrake, new brake lines. Also replaced the tie rod ends and roll bar links .
· I just put on brand new wolf style wheels.
· Middle row doors are straight from the body shop with all new metal in them.
The not so good:
· The front doors need a little (very little) work to them.
· It does have 251K miles, but it doesn't run like it.
· The only thing that it needs that I didn't get to do is that it needs new shocks, and the temp gauge is a little wacky.
· Of course it is going to need to be repainted. I didn't do this for several reasons, first, that allows someone to choose their own color and see exactly how the body is. Second, paint job prices here in the UK are a ton and they kinda suck!
I am in the UK, so a 5 hour time difference from the UK, please PM me if interested. I am leaving here next month and would like to ship my V8 90 back as well as my mini, need to free up cash to make that happen.