This vehicle is in excellent original military condition, and served with distinction in the Regiment that mans the guns at Edinburgh Castle, Scotland. The metal badge from the 105 Regiment Royal Artillery is still attached to the fuse panel.
- 100 percent reliable and fully serviced
- Two soft tops (original military green and Exmoor sand with windows) with roll cage fitted
- Original military updated trim on the interior with headrests in front and retractable bench seats (Exmoor Outlast fabric)
- 2 original gun racks
- Pentle hook
- Original Recovery Tools fitted (shovel and axe)
- New seat belts throughout
- All seals and the drive train have been thoroughly inspected
- New exhaust, starter, timing belt and fuel lift pump
- Exterior black diamond plate
- Reinforced spare wheel on the bonnet
- Waxoyl undercarriage
It served faithfully for 26 years and was serviced meticulously. All the panels are like new and the paint is original Land Rover military green. The vehicle is in Virginia Beach with a full clear Virginia Title and all customs paperwork appropriately stamped during the import process. It has a current Virginia state inspection. The truck is 100% stock military and drives extremely well.
We met in the Taste parking lot last year, but I never herd anything back from you.
In October there is the ROAV MAR in VA and the EXPO and Uwharrie in NC.
Attending may get you some exposure to targeting a buyer.
Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)
"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"