1985 Land Rover 90 V8 LHD only 53 K miles
The 90 V8 and LHD become quite rare. This is only the second one I came across in the last year.
This car spend its life in France and was used by a local fire department.
The car belonged to a local fire station, I bought it from the first private owner. In general fire trucks are known for low mileage, always being stored indoor and perfect service.
This one seems to have all of that. It is in really good condition.
- no rust on frame, also no service rust.
- never welded and doesn't need welding
- no rust on bulkhead, foot wells in perfect condition.
- no rust on front door frames
- nice interior, newer TD5 front seats
- odometer shows appr 53 K miles. No documentation to proof but given the fact that this was an ex fire truck and looking at its condition, I believe this to be true.
- nice body
- drives really good, engine, transmission, brakes all as you can expect from a low mileage car.
- doors, door frame, all in very good condition
- Almost new Boost rim in very good condition
- Almost new BF Goodrich A/T tires, spare is new.
- Drives very nice, engine, transmission, brakes everything like you can expect from a low mileage car like this.
- no headliner (easy though when you want to switch between hard and soft top..)
- a little color difference on the different body panels. I don't thing buffing will solve this.
- paint it self is really good but has some tear drops of different red in it, really strange, don't know what it is. It wouldn't bother me but just want to have it listed.
- rear door has some imperfections... see pictures
- some paint damage on body corners, see pictures.
- rip in one of the door cards
There are no seats in the back. Against extra cost I have new forward facing Puma seats to go with it.
Spring is coming !! if you want I also have a complete soft top for a ninety.
price incl MI title $ 26 K