More and more difficult to find, original and nice 110's with the steering on the right side.
I know there are some readers here on the forum who can track almost every Land Rover, so before you say something, yes this truck was listed here before. I bought this one from Oliver, username Forest,
1985 Defender 110 Stationwagon V8 A/C - Defender Source
During one of my last trips to Europe I visited Oliver and couldn't resist buying this car because you almost never find them anymore like this, It is really in amasing condition. The interior was redone though and I didn't like it. Therefor I had New Puma front seats installed and new Puma second row 1/3-2/3 seat. ALso the carpets were ugly and I ordered a new Exmoor carpet set.
Oliver imported this car from Saudi and this might explain its amasing condition.
- frame, very, very good, no rust, no surface rust, never welded,
- doors, really good, no rust, nothing
- bulkhead, all original
- tinted windows
- Facotry AC, working but I am don't know if it is 100%, will be checked out and repaired soon.
- Puma front seats,
- Puma rear seats
- odometer shows 82 K miles, no records but giving its condition I expect this to be correct.
Good to know:
- car has been repainted, very proffesional though
- tires 50%
- new Exmoor carpet set but it doesn't fit the transmission tunnel, I might fix this. Not sure though yet.
- one part of head liner sagging.
- no seat belts in back
- some small spots of aluminum oxidation on a few doors.
- one door card ugly, I will replace this soon though.
Price includes clear MI title
Agains additionial cost I can deliver NTO Boost wheels with tires, NTO 3rd row seats (not installed) or NTO steel Wolf wheels with new tires.