1985 Land Rover 110 County Station Wagon
3.5L V8 (9.35:1 Compression)
LT95 4-speed Manual with integrated Transfer Case
Fairey Overdrive provides additional gears for improved fuel economy
I am the 3rd owner. Imported in July 2016. Have all paperwork. Clean FL Title and Registration. Truck is located in SF Bay Area, CA.
Truck was "sold" on eBay but buyer failed to provide payment so now it is available for someone else to purchase.
Lots of work done to this truck. Here is a list:
- Rear chassis cross member replaced 2007.
- New Fuel Tank 2007
- Rear mud flaps added
- New exhaust 2014
- New engine built from ground up and fitted 2009. Higher compression pistons, new engine mounts, new exhaust headers and new clutch fitted at same time.
- New Radiator 2009.
- Edelbrock Downdraft carb with offenhauser inlet 2012.
- New seat belts fitted.
- Centre Console fitted, 2008.
- Replaced dual points with Petronix Ignitor, 2015.
- Replaced all suspension bushings, 2015.
- All wheel bearings replaced, 2015.
- Swivel Ball Pins and Bearings replaced, 2015.
- Upgraded shocks and springs (Terrafirma), 2015.
- Replaced steering damper (Terrafirma), 2015.
- Installed electric choke, 2015.
- Replaced steel supports in all doors, 2015.
- Installed MUD UK center console with switches, 2015.
- Installed Pioneer CD player and 4 speakers in headliner, 2015.
- Replaced battery and alternator, 2016.
- Replaced all engine gaskets and seals, 2016.
- Replaced all gearbox and transfer case gaskets and seals, 2016.
- Replaced power steering box lower seals, 2016.
- Replaced clutch, 2016.
- Installed Revotec B-LRD-90/110-V8 electric fan, 2016.
- Replaced brake pads and shoes, 2017.
- Replaced rear brake wheel cylinders, 2017.
- LED Light upgrade (headlights, side lights, brakes, turn signals, dash, interior lights).
- Roof rack with spots and mounting bracket for Hi-Lift jack.
- Rear LED worklight.
- Winch bumper installed but never had a winch put on.
- Receiver hitch on rear cross member.
- Spare Tire arm put on to remove the stress from the rear door.
- Runway Enduro 285/75R16 tires.
I have meticulous records of all of the work performed. All work has done by me personally. Truck was repainted while in the UK and chassis was cleaned up with a wire wheel and repainted. When I repainted the truck, I also took the opportunity to replace every seal in the body (door seals, vent flap seals, windshield seal, etc). I have pictures showing all of the work I have done.
There is one small area of rust on the chassis on the right side (driverís side) near the outrigger. Picture makes it look worse than it really is. I took the picture really close up so you could really see the issue. Other than that, frame is in great condition.
Buyer will also receive all of the parts I have, as well. To name a few:
- Original 3.5 V8 (8.13:1 compression) with original heads (without rocker arms or valves), crank, pistons, timing cover and original intake with SU carbs.
- Starter with new solenoid
- Gasket sets (oil pan, timing cover, head gasket sets, inlet gasket, gearbox gaskets)
- Clutch Master and Slave Cylinders
- Tie Rod Ends (1 right and 1 left)
- Vacuum actuator and switch for center lock differential
- Thermostat and gaskets
- Enough wheel bearing, seals and gaskets to do each wheel once
- New grill (without emblem) and radiator surround (unfinished)
- Original bumper and A-bar.
- Replacement Passenger footwell
- Door frame replacement pieces (some surface rust)
- Various other parts (wheel arch rivets, prop shaft bolts, trim pieces, etc.)
- Also have some extra paint (NATO Green)
Truck really looks and drives beautifully. Itís a real head turner when driving around town. Not sure if it is because of the ruggedness of the truck or the fact that people arenít used to seeing a driver on the right side.
Happy to answer any questions and/or provide additional photos as requested.
Photos available at:
1985 110 CSW by nengelbrecht6 | Photobucket