ok, let me start by saying this is not one the nicest I have and also not the best you can find.
Maybe it is the cheapest LHD 110 tough.
I am asking $ 11,000 for it but delivered to port of Amsterdam. So car is still in Europe.
I will start with the bad. After reading that it only can get better .
- paint is faded and not nice. Original green but the story says this car was an ambulance in France, hence the white paint
- 2 or 3 different tires, none of them really good. For an extra $ 700 I have a set of really good Michelins on almost new rims.
- interior, not nice, dirty, rips in front seats, rear bench not installed
- "privacy" windows, but the privacy layer is pealing
- brakes spongy, they work but not safe.
- no history, other then the ambulance story which I can not proof
- rust on door frames, can be saved I think. I have seen better, I have seen worse
- foot wells, both repaired but ugly repair.
- frame is solid, as far as I can see never welded and doesn't need welding
- surface rust on frame, which I would recommend treading.
- bulkhead under windscreen good
- outriggers and rear cross member good and original
- body almost all straight, one dent in one fender
- engines starts easy and runs good.
- no or only a very little aluminum corrosion on the body
- all original and numbers matching
- no major oil leaks, (maybe small ones).
If you fix the brakes you have a daily driver.
I did check this car on all the major Land Rover "problem" areas. Didn't check on details like lights, door locks etc etc. Took the car for a very short test drive ( bad brakes) and everything seems to work as far as I could see. No guarantees though because I couldn't drive it long or far.
I have to many cars in Europe and in MI, I want to clean up and will not import this one soon.
If you are interested I would recommend Doug to have this one imported for you.