Might as well run an ad for this guy too. I'd be happy to keep either.
I'm heading overseas for a year and would like to sell my Beluga Black Defender (Land Rover 110). This is my daily driver, I have made the trip from miami to little rock in it twice and a few more Dothan Alabama to Little Rock trips on top of driving it everywhere I go every day.
- Fresh Paint
- New seals all around
- Leaks oil, again not an issue around town between regular services, but I add about a quart on a ten hour road trip.
- Body rust, under doors, and load space under rear seats had been cut away and replaced.
- Bulkhead had rust aft of the rear fender that was cut away and new metal welded in, foot wells had been cut away by previous owner and replaced with new metal.
- Right front passenger door does not open from inside.
- Rear right window regulator crank does not hold window up so I bungie the crank to the door handle.
- Ignition key does not spring back from engaging the starter
- Chassis has some corrosion
Every picture I have taken of my Defenders is on http://www.facebook.com/BLKFLD