Here I have a nice but not perfect 110. Beside the engine it is all original and has the classic look of the older 110. This is how I like them !
This car was sold new in November 1984 in The Netherlands and that is where I got it from. Original had a 2.5 NA diesel but after import I installed a 300Tdi with R380 gearbox.
Really nice car and very good daily driver.
- brand new Michelin tires and brand new rims (NTO of 2015 Puma)
- frame very, very solid.
- Newer rear cross member.
- very nice running 300 Tdi engine, easy starting, no smoking
- new timing belt, clutch, clutch cover and throw out bearing
- 298.000 km's equals appr 185 Kmiles. Nothing to prove accuracy of odometer.
- door frames all good, one repaired with new bottom channel
- floor sills repaired on both sides, look good now
- interior very nice, no rips in seats, no sagging head liner.
- drives like a Land Rover should drive, easy shifting, brakes ok, normal road handling, some noices, just normal. Nothing bad, nothing special.
- almost new, original Land Rover, rubber mats.
- Newer springs and shocks, you can see but also feel when driving.
- no seats in the far back ( I do have a NTO set of inward facing jump seats of a TD5 Defender against extra cost, not installed, not matching fabric and no seatbelts)
- no seatbelts on second row. Attachment points are there, so not to difficult to install.
- some rust on C-pillar (see picture) both, left and right
- paint is faded, at some places re-sprayed and you can see some color difference between the different body parts.
- scratches on different places of the body
- some small dents in the roof and on one door.
- bigger dent in front fender (see picture).
- some aluminum corrosion on the body
- bulkhead under windscreen repaired but welds show.
- very nice running 300Tdi, no smoking but also no history.
The good thing about this car is that you don''t have to be worried for scratches or dents when you go off roading.....
Sometimes an original paint gives a nice patina where it would be a shame to give it a new paint job. To be honest, with this car it is on the edge. It has some nice patina but if you really want to have a show car it needs an new paint job. For just family trips, and having something fun, I wouldn't bother about it,
Price includes MI title.
Car can be seen at my place in MI and I encourage interested people to check it out.