I'm heading overseas for a year and would like to sell my Bonatti Grey Defender. I'd sell my black one if some one is interested. This was my daily driver for a few months, it went back and forth to Miami from Dothan Alabama a few times and has been a solid driver.
It has not had much done to it:
- Fresh Paint
- Edelbrock Carb and manifold, new distributer and wires.
- Modular seats front and rear
- Leaks oil and a bit of power steering fluid.
- chassis had some rust spots mainly on rear right portion of the rear crossmember. body rust, under doors, and load space under rear seats had been cut away and replaced.
- Right front fender droopy needs shimming.
- AC is installed but not operational, all the components are there but there isn't any refrigerant in the system and the electrical connection to the compressor has been removed.
- Headliner was also droopy and removed.
She is on ebay for $27,500 http://tinyurl.com/Bonatti110eBay
but will sell to D-90 forum member for $26k
Every picture I have taken of my Defenders is on http://www.facebook.com/BLKFLD