1984 110 V8, stationwagon, LHD, white
They become difficult to find, original LHD station wagons, even in Europe now !
It took me a long time but I found four. They will be loaded this week for transport to Michigan.
All are in original, good to very good condition. Matching VIN numbers, original paint, interior etc. I will list them here in different adds.
This listing is for nice and solid 110. Not the nicest (see my other add) you will find but for sure a good daily driver.
THe car was originally sold in Kuwait and had a factory AC. THe engine was overhauled some years ago but as the AC was not working at that time the compressor was never put back. All the parts are included but have to be installed again.
- engine 3.5 L V8
- 4 speed LT85 gearbox
- 10 seater
- No rust on frame.
- rear cross member replaces somewhere in its life
- nice interior, seats good just like headliner. Carpets partially replaced by non original ones
- engine runs smooth
- no oil leaks
- Factory AC system, not working
- tires 95%, spare is new
- bulkhead good
- odometer shows appr 120K miles, could be correct but no guarantees.
- new disks and pads, front
- driver side door frame is bad, surface rust on some other door frames
- c- pilar on right side has a rust hole
- factory AC system, not working
- second gear is grinding sometimes when shifting back from 3 - 2
- small dent in passenger door
- surface rust on foot wells
- door mechanism on passenger door not working from the outside
The bad list looks longer in my add but only because I want to disclose everything I know about it. Don't want to have any discussion in the future about it. Having said this, this is absolutely a nice car and you can drive it for years without paying any attention to the things I mention here.
I expect the car to arrive in MI by June, title probably somewhere in late July or August.
Price $ 23,000
Can work on price if you don't want the alloys and tires.