They become difficult to find, original LHD station wagons, even in Europe now !
It took me a long time but I found four. They will be loaded this week for transport to Michigan.
All are in original, good to very good condition. Matching VIN numbers, original paint, interior etc. I will list them here in different adds.
This listing is for the best I came across in a long time. (To be honest, I found one even better but I am keeping that for myself
Look at the pictures and make your own conclusions.
- engine 3.5 L V8
- 4 speed LT85 gearbox
- 10 seater
- low milage, appr 75K miles. I cannot guarantee this but given I am the third owner and the condition of this car I expect the odometer to be correct.
- NO rust, not on bulkhead, not on frame, not on door frames.
- original carpets, even in load area
- small exhaust leak somewhere, haven't checked in detail
- after being parked for three weeks, there is an oil spot under engine bay
- ugly side steps but these are bolt on and easy to remove
- tires good but not new, probably 60%
- LH wing is replaced or repainted, very professional but the County striping is missing.
- front mats are missing and replaced by rubber ones.
I expect the car to arrive in MI by June, title probably somewhere in late July or August.
Cars in this condition hardly show up and are expensive in Europe also. This is not going to be one of my cheapest..... Asking, not negotiable, $ 29,000 including MI title.