1983 Defender 110 200tdi
Listing this up for a client
1983 Defender 110 County RHD with a 200 DTI. Has just over 126,376 miles, runs and
drives great. Frame has some rust on it none on the doors. Mechanically
the truck is in good condition, only a few minor oil leaks as any Rover has.
The gas gauge does not work, nor the reverse light but everything else is in
working order. All four tires including the spare are newer with plenty of
tread left on them. No problem with starting the engine in extreme cold
weather conditions using the new glow plugs. Also has new radiator muff. This Defender has a clean Illinois title and is
looking for a good home.
List of Work completed:
- Rebuilt steering box 2012
- New front end swivel balls 2012
- New front end seals/gaskets associated with the swivel balls 2012
- Replaced front seats with Elite black vinyl-trim heated seats (EXT 300-BV)
- Replaced middle row seats with classic high back black vinyl -trim (EXT
350-BV and EXT 351-BV) 2012
- Replaced rear jump seats with loading seats black vinyl-trim (EXT 002-BV)
- Replaced middle and rear seat belts (ALR retractable lap belt EXT 001-14
and 4 point inertia belts EXT 001-10) 2012
- New front and rear brakes 2012
- New shocks 2012
- New side runners 2012
- New rear door and new swing away wheel carrier 2012
- New gas tank Oct 2013
- New fuel filter Jan 2014
- New valve cover gasket Jan 2014
- Installed new Webasto heater Jan 2014
- New battery, glow plugs and spark plugs Feb 2014
- New front and rear U joints April 2014
Asking price: $42,300.00
Green Mountain Rovers your Defender/Series sales and importation specialist.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.