We have for sale a white 1983 Defender 110 Stationwagon 3,5 V8 petrol.
Engine and gearbox:
- White. original paint but really needs to be repainted.
- pretty straight bodywork for age with some dents in the front panel work. new ribbed roof without dents placed since pictures were taken.
- Only has some minor dents and scratches which are usual for a car this age.
- Doors are crap. all shot at the bottoms.
- Bulkhead is solid
- footwells have been repaired so no rot. rh sidewall of footwell needs some work.
- Standard and original 3528cc V8 engine, which runs but needs a service
- 4-speed gearbox and transfer box in good working order.
Needs tidying up. all carpets are worn. headliner has been sourced since pictures have been taken but needs to be fitted.
All brake components have been recently renewed
Chassis: This is the original chassis. The whole chassis is solid.
Original VIN plate on brake booster matches papers. Original factory stamped VIN number is there and perfectly visible.
Here is a break up of the VIN:
SALManufacturer code: Land RoverLDModel: Defender (for early models: Ninety, or One Ten)HWheel base: 110 inchMBody type: 4-door station wagon (LWB)VEngine type: 3.5 litre V8 petrol, carburettor2Steering and transmission: Left-hand drive (LHD), 4-speed manual (LT95, or other)AModel year: 1983, 1984AAssembly location: Solihull, UK204017Serial number
All papers are present.
This car is currently located in The Netherlands, ready to be shipped anywhere in the world. Shipping to the East coast of the US will be around 1300 Dollars. We work with a reliable shipper who offers competitive prices, ask for a shipping quote to your place or a port near you. You can also arrange your own shipper. or ask Uncle Doug to help you out. We can deliver the car to ports in Amsterdam or Rotterdam included in this price. We will also arrange all export paperwork.
Asking $10.000 US.