1979 Series 3 109 MOD for sale RHD - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 5th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Andrew Reg
1983 Defender DoubleCab 110
1979 Series 3 109 MOD for sale RHD

This is an ex military 109. FFR (fitted for radio).2.25 Petrol It is was well maintained by the British Army. Has 77600 miles on the clock and a clear Virginia title. Starts right away. Replaced the rear crossmember and the fuel tank . It has the military antenna mount on the side but no antenna. All electrical works except the convoy light setting(no idea how its supposed to work. Has a canvas top and the tailgate has the holder for shovel and pickaxe(no, don't have the shovel or pickaxe that goes there). Seats are in great condition. If you sit in the driver seat(RHD) you can see every light, every label in place and all of it works, Dash has no cracks. It has a rare sholder belt mount bar I can hop in it right now, start instantly with key, and be down the road in no time. Body and bulkhead in great shape. minor battle scars as seen in picture. The brush guard does have some corrosion on it but it has been treated and recoated. This is an awesome military vehicle with amazing offroad capabilities, a heavy duty rear axle makes these vehicles capable of carrying huge cargo loads. You can email me(cptspider at gmail dot com) for any specific details and im including a link to more pictures. http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee408/cptspider/ Vehicle is located in Luray, Va-. Drive it home today(although I would suggest you trailer or tow bar it home) Asking $8900
Phone number is 305-6003184(its a bit quirky sometimes so wait and leave voicemail)

This MOD is originally a soft top-

I'm adding a choice- I will offer with the existing softtop OR a panelside hardtop with a rear door (winners choice).Panel top has hardtop roof and panel sides(windows in the back but not in the sides) and rear door with glass--
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC0654b.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	40100  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

109, 97, land rover, mod, rhd, series, siii