1977 Series III LWB 2.5NA Diesel, $7,000
Listed is a 1977 Land Rover Series III 109" Long Wheel Base. Vehicle is a 5 Door Wagon, 4 speed, w/ 2.5 Liter Diesel Engine. Great for Hunting, Camping, Fishing, a cool toy, or good candidate for complete restoration!
The Good Stuff:
- Mechanically in very good shape.
- New Radiator
- New Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Rebuilt Injector Pump
- Recently Cleaned Injectors
- New Glow Plugs
- Runs and Drives Great
- 4WD works good and will go almost anywhere
- Frame and Bulkhead are solid
- Very rare Double Skinned Safari Top
- Aluminum Body Panels will Last Forever
- Brownchurch Expedition Roof Rack (used worth about $1,000)
- Side Steps for Easy Entry
- New Spare Tire mounted on Hood
- Electrics in Good Shape (Lights, Wipers, Etc)
- Right Hand Drive!!
- Priced to sell!
The Not too Bad:
- Interior is original from 1977 and shows typical Wear
- Needs new Wiper Blades
- Typical Land Rover Rust in Door Frames and Footwells (IMO still pretty good)
- Transmission sometimes jumps out of first gear (typical for the Land Rover Series III - driven almost daily so no big deal)
- Shows 80,000 miles but speedo has quit working so no idea of real miles...
- Not real fast. Typical top speed of 50 to 55 MPH but at 25 MPG!!
- Minor Rust on Bottom of Rear Cross Member - Still very safe and easy to fix if it bothers you.
- Tires have good tread, but are starting to show cracks due to age (spare tire is new)
Don't miss this great deal on an early Land Rover. Call or text (nine three one) 374.1078
Vehicle is near NASHVILLE, TN
Thanks for looking,