1972 Series III Station Wagon
Right Hand Drive
Location: Fairfield, CT
This truck has been a heck of a lot of fun for my wife and i over the past year. We've taken it all over new england and it's run like a top without fail. Of course, it always manages to get us quite a bit of attention along the way as well.
However, with the new addition of our baby girl into our family (6 mo's), i'll be picking up a Land Rover that i can strap a baby seat into and hopefully has springs instead of leafs
This truck has been my daily driver for the past year. It runs beautifully with a new weber carb and a full service tune up at the beginning of the summer by our local Land Rover mechanic, Dawson, of The Rover Shoppe in Fairfield, CT (www.rovershoppect.com
). The 72 cruises nicely at 65mph in 4th and up to 75mph in overdrive.
- parabolics installed last year
- new weber carb early this year
- new exaust last year
- soft top w/ rear fold down tailgate
- tropical hard top w/ full swing out door
- new window channels on hard top
- new lamp kit all around
- full length galvanized roof rack
- new weatherstripping on hard top windows
- new brake master cylinder
- great power, strong compression, runs strong, brakes well
I'm asking $8500 for the truck. I purchased for $7500 and over $4000 in parts and service has been put into the vehicle over the past year.
I will gladly provide additional info and answer any questions.