1972 Series III Station Wagon
2.25 Petrol Engine
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Original Paint and odometer shows 91150. I have not idea if this has rolled over, but it works as of now.
I have owned and enjoyed this truck for the last 3 years, but have not driven it enough. I am in the military and can't justify moving it with me at my own cost every 2-3 years for the next decade. So it is for sale!
- parabolics springs
- Old Man Emu shocks
- weber carb installed 3 years ago
- Exhaust is 3 years old
- canvas soft top w/ rear fold down tailgate
- tropical hard top w/ full swing out door
- new window channels on hard top
- new lamp kit all around
- full length galvanized roof rack
- new weatherstripping on hard top alpine windows
- new brake master cylinder 3 years ago
- great power, strong compression, brakes well
- Canister Oil Filter conversion
- Brakes system just serviced
This truck drives well, I have driven it from Las Vegas to South Carolina to Virginia in the last 3 years.
I'm available most days to show, just require some notice.
1972LandRover at gmail dot com