I am selling my 06 Supercharged L322 (full-sized RR).
- $19K obo
- 2nd owner, bought it at 48k miles in 2012
- 104k miles currently but driven 60 highway miles weekdays so mileage may vary
- Alpine White on Black leather
- 2 sets of mats (carpet and rubber)
- 4.2 V8 S/C
- Rear entertainment system (DVD changer, 2 screens - no headphones, no DVD remote)
- Brakes recently changed (Pads and rotors)
- S/C intercooler wiring issue from factory fixed @ 60K
- Tranny flush and service done by Vinny at Import Specialists at 60K and 100K
- New tires at 90K.
- New B/T module from Wicks from Disco3 forums in the UK.
- Religiously changed with Mobil1 full synth every 4K-5K miles.
- Fully detailed (ext and int) twice a year since I owned it. Once before winter and one in the spring
- Just about every option and electronic gadgetry available in 2006
- Parking sensors currently not working
- very slow leak on rear driver-side airbag (only this past winter with those crazy temps)
- 1 license plate bulb out but will fix prior to sale
Reason for selling:
- Looking for a 2010-2012 era RR for potential bigger headaches!
- Also looking to put money into my RRC LWB mild restore
This is easily, hands-down, the most reliable Rover I've owned. Driven all over the place with family. NJ - Orlando twice during my ownership, including one visit to SHP and met Stephen. NJ to Key West once last year. NJ to Maine. NJ to Martha's vineyard twice. Numerous Montauk trips and NJ - Nova trips over the past 3 years, not to mention the 60-mile daily commute. You get the picture, this has been our driver. It's actually more reliable than my son's Toyota Camry!
At work now, but will post pics later when I get home. Located in Orange County New York. I have pics on my registry here
or my tumblr page here
. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but please do not hesitate to ask.