02 gmc duramax 2500 HD - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 31st, 2009, 09:01 PM
Lane Farka
97 D90, 05 LR3, 95 RRC LWB
02 gmc duramax 2500 HD

IM selling my 2002 Gmc duramax 2500 HD 4x4. 237 k miles, Its a quad cab short bed with 4 inch exhaust, tinted windows, heated seats, leather, color matched rhino lined bed liner, Air lift rear HD air bags with on board in cab control unit, H2 wheels with 35 inch Ats and a brake controller.. it has a clean title and has always been a very very reliable truck. as you can see from the pictures its in very good shape with a very very nice interior.

8800 for a d90 -o-nite...

I know it has alot of miles, but dont let that scare you away. I would not hesitiate to drive this across the country and back.. I have always kept up the maintenance and I have babied it..

As you can see i priced it half of NADA, thats only so I can sell it quickly I gurantee you wont find a better truck or a cleaner deal for what im asking. The tranny is very strong, the motor is very strong and runs perfect

I have replaced the following on the truck

Injectors done 500 miles ago
font pass hub assy 5k ago
rear brakes 300 miles ago
Rear drivshaft fully rebuilt 1k ago
Ps pump 3 k ago

Please feel free to give me a call if you interested in taking a look at the truck, I would love to show it to you and lt you take it for a spin..

Thanks alot

call or text

project whore!

97 D90 37 " krawlers, coilovers, beadlocks, stretched
05 LR3 - Mamas/ tow rig

http://www.youtube.com/user/lafarka1#p/u - Moab rally vids 2010

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles