Radio wiring for 2014 Defender 90 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Old April 2nd, 2015, 08:37 PM
mcleodsd
Stephen McLeod

Radio wiring for 2014 Defender 90

Hello

I am a new Landrover owner having recently taken delivery of a new Series 90. I am enjoying it very much so far. The car is located at our home in the south west of France and I am currently enjoying a holiday in Australia.

I would appreciate someone confirming that a new factory delivered 90 comes with wiring for a radio but has no speakers installed. It seems that there are two small speaker pods high on the dash however I am unable to determine whether they have speakers already installed. I ask this as I have been offered a radio and speaker set and don't want to accept it if there is a possible problem.

Can someone on the site quickly clarify things for me. Also, appreciate any and all tips concerning radios and aerial installations.

Stephen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 2nd, 2015, 11:34 PM
leastonce
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleodsd View Post
Hello I am a new Landrover owner having recently taken delivery of a new Series 90. I am enjoying it very much so far. The car is located at our home in the south west of France and I am currently enjoying a holiday in Australia. I would appreciate someone confirming that a new factory delivered 90 comes with wiring for a radio but has no speakers installed. It seems that there are two small speaker pods high on the dash however I am unable to determine whether they have speakers already installed. I ask this as I have been offered a radio and speaker set and don't want to accept it if there is a possible problem. Can someone on the site quickly clarify things for me. Also, appreciate any and all tips concerning radios and aerial installations. Stephen
This is a forum focused on NAS and older ROW trucks. I'd ask the dealer where you bought it these questions.
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Tags
90, defender, defender 90, radio, wiring