Newbie in Central Texas - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 25th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Sam Hagey
1995 RRC LWB & '83 110 HCPU
Newbie in Central Texas

Howdy! I sort of skipped this step when I got excited about another couple threads... but it's never too late to go back and fix a mistake.

I'm on LR # 3, about to crack the piggy on #4. Two RRC's and 1 P38 have graced my driveways (Currently have '95 soft dash RRC CountyLW - See avatar).

Live in North Austin, and working out of a single car garage... banging my head against the wall constantly.

My RRC has over 220k on it, and has started to breed gremlins faster than rabbits multiply, so I think that cutting loose and committing to the 110 build is the next step. Sure, I could keep on keeping on with the limping RRC, but I think i'm going to take a turn at the crossroads and sink effort and $$'s into a new truck. I'll make it official soon, and will have plenty to part out!

Anyhow, I like helping out on other rigs more than my own sometimes (breaks up the monotony, you know?) so I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Rovers, Guns, and Airplanes... Willing to share my Ramen Noodle Recipes!

'95 RRC County
'95 RRC
'01 P38

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.