Newb from outside of Philly - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 17th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Bryan Joslin
2000 Discovery
Newb from outside of Philly

Hello, everyone. My name is Bryan and I'm a Land Rover addict.

I'm not (yet) a Defender owner, but a long-time Land Rover enthusiast and current/two-time Discovery II owner. I'm also an automotive writer by profession, and as such I've been lucky enough to drive at Eastnor Castle as well as the Gaydon proving grounds.

I came across this site when the DHS was confiscating personal import Defenders over the summer and found the discussion here much more fact-filled than the sensationalist stories that were wrongfully being told in the general media.

I'm currently developing an American-focused Land Rover publication of my own ( and hope to find some content ideas here. I'll probably be lurking more than posting, but I'll try to add to the conversation when I have something worthwhile to contribute.

Bryan Joslin

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.