New here, Hello all - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Old December 27th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Zagato
Dan
none

New here, Hello all

Hello d90,

I'm Dan and have recently found your forum. Older 4x4's have been a passion of mine for years, the Defender being my most favorite and the one that I've yet to own. Looks like you have a dedicated, knowledgeable and fun group. I look foward to reading and learning much about these trucks.

thanks!

Dan

St. Louis, MO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 27th, 2010, 11:28 PM
huck1974
shane cates
94 d90

Welcome!

I'm in Springfield, Mo. This forum is the place to be. There are a lot of really knowledgeable people here. I have gotten a lot of help here and I try to pass on my experiences also. It is a good place to buy a truck also. You will get an honest seller not hiding anything. I must warn you though. You are entering a world of pain. Pain in the ass that is. They are fairly simple, but you can't just run to the auto parts store when you need something. It is a good time to buy though. I have seen some nice trucks on here for less than 20K. It will bring a smile to your face every time you drive it.
And I love you too
Old December 27th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Zagato
Dan
none

thanks Huck,

Pain in the automotive world is sadly something i'm used to. I've been a constant Lancia owner since the 80's. From what I've seen, at least you can get parts for a D90! I do hope to add a defender soon, after I learn some more about them. I at least have it narrowed that I'd like an SW. Progress!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 30th, 2010, 07:10 PM
MUDSUX
Forrest
Like my Tatas?

Registry
Welcome to the forum Zagato! People are nice here, and very helpful. They have helped me with my rebuild. I ask a lot of questions and always get a straight answer. Make sure to post pics once you find your Landy! Or even before or during the buying process. The guys and gals here will give you an honest opinion of what your are getting yourself into.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Welcome to the D90 board Zagato, please enjoy your complimantary gonad touch courtesy of Roshio (Big Calves) Joshua

Robert Deniro
Old December 31st, 2010, 10:06 AM
GYM
Gary
97 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
Welcome to the D90 board Zagato, please enjoy your complimantary gonad touch courtesy of Roshio (Big Calves) Joshua
Classic.
Nobody can paint a picture with words like you can, Neil. You are the D-90.com sensei...

(though, Barry comes close...)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

« Newby Intro | Hello »